Waco Oil and Gas
Waco Oil & Gas is a natural gas drilling and production company headquartered in Glenville, West Virginia. The company web site states that it has drilled more than 1,000 wells in its 37 year history. According to a recent news account the company is in the process of establishing a second headquarters on West 23rd Street in the Village of Bellaire in Belmont County, Ohio.
The company sold oil and gas leases it owned in Marion County, West Virginia to Linn Energy. These leases were later sold to XTO Energy which is now owned by Exxon Mobil. Waco Oil & Gas is affiliated with Exxon's Marcellus shale drilling activities.
- Doug Morris is President of Waco.
- Vernon Walker is Operations Manager.
- Doug Cottrill is a public relations coordinator
- ↑ Kapral, Bubba, "Waco Oil & Gas Plans to Open Headquarters in Village", The Intelligencer / Wheeling News-Register, Charleston, WV, 6 April 2012. Retrieved on 2012-04-09.
- ↑ Smith, Vicki, "Judge dismisses W.Va.'s Waco Oil and Gas in lawsuit over surface disturbance, drilling rights", The Republic newspaper, Columbus, IN, 9 April 2012. Retrieved on 2012-04-09.